Talent Acquisition Director- US, UK
TritonExec’s Global Talent Acquisition Director is accountable for leading and delivering an effective global recruitment strategy to attract and retain top performing teams across all internal business lines. This person will own all aspects of internal candidate recruitment for US and European regions, working closely with the TA Director– APAC to maintain alignment on global recruitment strategy. This role will be located either in our UK headquarters in London or in our US headquarters in Miami.
- Lead all aspects of Global Recruitment Strategy from sourcing through to onboarding internal candidates.
- Work with internal Hiring Managers and Partners to lead planning and execution for the overall internal recruitment strategy at TritonExec, with specific focus on roles in the US & UK.
- Establish process for communication with key stakeholders to ensure clear and consistent communication of hiring needs, a universal understanding of roles and responsibilities, and to facilitate the identification and placement of candidates in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Consistently & proactively source and build a network of candidates qualified for roles within the firm, prioritizing urgent open roles.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring leads, seeing candidates through the process end-to-end
- Produce timely and accurate status updates on recruitment activity to be shared with leadership on a weekly basis
- Conduct regular hiring update meetings with key stakeholders to provide updates on progress towards hiring goals, identify and effectively address barriers and opportunities to strong talent pipelines and prioritize staffing activities in alignment with business objectives
- Provide strategic, global leadership support; ensuring proactive outreach, follow-up, and timely resolution of issues impacting global talent processes.
- Work within the Global Operations team to continuously improve the candidate experience from sourcing to offer & onboarding.
- Act as first point of contact in the company for candidates interested in joining or learning about the firm.
- Assess, identify, and recommend strategies to facilitate effective collaboration between global office locations, and remote teams.
- Work with Global Finance Director to identify and analyse key hiring data including time to fill, time to hire, cost per requisition, advertising effectiveness, to ensure the talent acquisition processes aligns with company objectives.
- Proactively identify ways in which market insight would influence internal policy, hiring strategy, and messaging in hiring advertising.
- Work with Regional HR vendors to provide policy advisement and oversight of global hiring programs and practices
- Utilizes familiarity of employment legislation pertaining to relevant regions
- Knowledge of compliance regulations respective to making offers of employment in US/UK/Europe
- Accountable for overall data integrity of the applicant tracking system; relevant compliance trainings, and identifying strategies for attracting an inclusive candidate pool
- Works in collaboration with legal counsel and Human Resources advisors to ensure compliance with applicable employment law and that best practice is implemented to employ a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- Extensive experience in the sourcing, qualifying, and hiring of agency recruiters, specifically recruiters who work within Professional Services or Fintech markets
- Familiarity and understanding of Executive Search industry and Recruitment Process Outsourcing model
- Minimum of five years of experience in recruiting with experience being accountable for an internal recruiting function end-to-end
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting, industry practices, and current job market
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards
- Familiarity with SLA’s/SOW as it relates to our business
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office Suite and ideally a range of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with Human Resource laws and functions in the UK
- Track record of success in leading and executing an internal recruitment strategy within a search firm
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with stakeholders across diverse cultures individually, and in group settings
- Passion, confidence, maturity and emotional intelligence
Success in this role looks like:
- Regular pipeline of qualified candidates for all open roles within the company
- Consistent and effective internal recruitment process that delivers on company objectives
- Partners and leadership are kept aware of individual role status, and future hiring priorities as they pertain to global recruitment strategy
- Effective communication & involvement with Global Operations Team as required
- Candidates have a positive interview, offer, and onboarding experience
- Professionalism when representing the company externally
- Consistent review and improvement of all internal processes that relate to attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent