Executive Recruiter, RPO – Global
An Executive Recruiter for RPO can deliver on providing Executive level Talent Acquisition to the business, effectively and efficiently. A constant focus will be placed on hiring the top talent for today, with inclusion and candidate experience being paramount, and ensuring a pipeline of innovative talent for the future.
You will be leading the successful fulfillment of Executive searches within a specific Business line and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and placing Executives. In this role, you will drive successful sales and recruitment strategies through both client and candidate engagement.
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process, educating hiring leaders and becoming a Strategic partner for a business line on all recruitment activity
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing, and referrals
- Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers
- Providing Business specialist guidance and advice to the Executive Sourcers and Executive Recruiters
- Assist with analyzing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting
- Becoming an SME and understanding the Genpact business areas needs both present and future
- Identifying potential areas of improvement, providing information to the client, participating in client meetings (over the telephone and/or in person), and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understanding the marketplace and the competitor offering
- Liaises with Genpact leaders in process, and operational first level escalations
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, willing to support fellow team members with delivery where required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately
- Be self-motivated with a mature, positive attitude
- Have the desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure
- Keen interest in executive search and the wider technology market
- Confident using Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and other sourcing applications.