Principal Consultant – India
The role of a Principal Consultant at TritonExec is to lead searches end to end for clients globally; from sourcing candidates through to closing them. The Principal Consultant is one of the main revenue generators within our business and a lot is expected of this person to lead from the front and demonstrate a hunger to not just succeed personally, but to contribute to overall company targets and goals. Whilst being given initial responsibilities, it is expected that the consultant will find ways to develop themselves and demonstrate a thirst for learning.
- Act as key point of contact for the client throughout the search lifecycle, managing the relationship on a day to day basis
- Work with the client to understand specific required roles, develop the pipeline and execute on searches in line with the TritonExec Search Methodology
- Continuously keep up to date with the client’s broader business opportunities and challenges, responding as needed to support business strategy execution
- Oversee the end to end delivery of presenting the pipeline, prepping candidates for interview, and placing candidates in role
- Presenting market findings to the client on a weekly basis
- Active contribution towards company targets on a quarterly/annual basis
- Partner with our client Leaders and to create and facilitate search strategies for leadership requisitions in Consulting and Professional services.
- Develop relationships with Hiring Leaders across multiple Business lines.
- Understand how to determine an effective recruiting strategy.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidates.
- Identify, pursue and engage top talent for each search.
- Conduct confidential interviews and present qualified candidates.
- Create weekly search updates for clients and participate in regular update calls and client meetings.
- Manage the expectations of a variety of stakeholders in a concise, professional manner.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs. Willingness to juggle multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Be self-motivated with a mature, positive attitude
- Have the desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure
- Keen interest in executive search and the wider technology market
- Confident using Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and other sourcing applications