Managing Director – All Locations
The role of a MD at TritonExec is to lead multiple searches end to end independently for clients globally and oversee the search teams executing processes. The MD is one of the main revenue generators, tasked with business development and building new client relationships with the expectation of handling 100% of client interactions. The MD may also lead a team or practice and work to define team strategies, and be the decision maker on hiring decisions.
- Generate Revenue, this is a 360 role where the successful individual will be expected to win and deliver client work.
- Maintain and build existing and new client relationships by leading and supporting a business development pitch or is capable of winning and negotiating their own projects
- Active contribution towards company targets on a quarterly/annual basis
- Act as key point of contact for the client throughout the search lifecycle, managing the relationship on a day to day basis
- Oversee and manage multiple searches, ensuring team is executing on processes and being accountable for successful delivery
- Contribute to development of wider team, being a mentor and leader for consultants. Leading by example with CRM system usage, ensuring the database is kept up to date for respective searches.
- Demonstrated experience working in Executive search, PE or VC businesses.
- Expectational sales capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong alignment to company values.
- Have the desire to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure
- Confident using Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and other sourcing applications