Associate Consultant – US, UK
The Associate position is for those at the beginning of an Executive search career. Joining TritonExec at this stage means you will receive training and mentorship to help you excel in your personal and professional development. We believe in learning on the job, so from day 1 you will be supporting the execution of searches by sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, participating in update calls, preparing update documents and supporting market mapping activity. Whilst being given these initial responsibilities, it is expected that the Associate will find ways to develop themselves and demonstrate a thirst for learning, alongside the formal training you will receive.
- Data entry – our CRM is the backbone of the organization; we must ensure that all data is tracked accurately in the system, so we have clear record of all interactions with clients and candidates. The role of the Junior Associate is to ensure that all introductions, candidate and search records are always 100% accurate.
- Scheduling calls – coordinate candidate calls with clients and internal TritonExec search leads
- Data mining – source contact information for potential clients and candidates and update the CRM system accordingly
- Perform desk research and market mapping – utilize research platforms such as pitchbooks to identify potential candidates for a search, assess the market factors that may impact the search, share results with search leads
- Sourcing and screening candidates – upon successful completion of phone training, screen potential candidates and present those meeting the qualifying criteria to the search lead. Ensure all notes are up to date in the CRM system
- Support the creation of update decks and another search material
- Support client update calls and briefing – take notes during client update calls, ensure actions are captured accurately
- Thrive data entry
- Phone etiquette
- Research & Market Mapping