Talent Acquisition Manager – APAC
Location: Remote, Delhi, India
TritonExec’s Talent Acquisition Manager – APAC is responsible for managing and delivering an effective global recruitment strategy, while owning all aspects of internal candidate recruitment for the APAC region.
- Work with internal Hiring Managers and Partners to lead planning and execution for the overall internal recruitment process at TritonExec, with specific focus on roles in APAC region.
- Establish process for communication with key stakeholders to ensure clear and consistent communication of hiring needs, a universal understanding of roles and responsibilities, and to facilitate the identification and placement of candidates in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Consistently & proactively source and build a network of candidates qualified for roles within the firm, prioritizing urgent open roles.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring leads, seeing candidates through the process end-to-end
- Produce timely and accurate status updates on recruitment activity to be shared with leadership on a weekly basis
- Conduct regular hiring update meetings with key stakeholders to provide updates on progress towards hiring goals, identify and effectively address barriers and opportunities to strong talent pipelines and prioritize staffing activities in alignment with business objectives
- Provide strategic, global leadership support; ensuring proactive outreach, follow-up, and timely resolution of issues impacting global talent processes.
- Work alongside Global Operations team to continuously improve the candidate experience from sourcing to offer & onboarding.
- Act as first point of contact in the company for APAC Region candidates interested in joining or learning about the firm.
- Assess, identify, and recommend strategies to facilitate effective collaboration between global office locations, and remote teams.
- Work with Global Finance Director to identify and analyse key hiring data including time to fill, time to hire, cost per requisition, advertising effectiveness, to ensure the talent acquisition processes aligns with company objectives.
- Proactively identify ways in which market insight would influence internal policy, hiring strategy, and messaging in hiring advertising.
- Work with India HR vendor to provide policy advisement and oversight of APAC hiring programs and practices
- Communicates hiring goals and manages compliance efforts through developing diverse hiring programs and outreach efforts
- Utilizes familiarity of employment legislation pertaining to APAC region
- Knowledge of compliance regulations respective to making offers of employment in APAC region
- Accountable for overall data integrity of the applicant tracking system; relevant compliance trainings, and identifying strategies for attracting an inclusive candidate pool
- Works in collaboration with legal counsel and Human Resources advisors to ensure compliance with applicable employment law and that best practice is implemented to employ a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
Success in this role looks like:
- Regular pipeline of qualified candidates for all open APAC roles within the company
- Consistent and effective internal recruitment process
- Partners and leadership are kept aware of individual role status, and future hiring priorities as they pertain to global recruitment strategy
- Effective communication & involvement with Global Operations Team as required
- Candidates have a positive interview experience
- Time to fill role aligns with company priorities
- Professionalism when representing the company externally