Marketing Coordinator – Miami, FL
The role will be to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing presence via creating content for both internal and external use. Utilizing both design and copywriting skills to enhance our organization’s image on our social platforms and PowerPoint skills to support our communication with clients. Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. The exceptional candidate should have a competency for design, be able to create and write engaging content, and timely deliver on projects.
- Design, develop, deploy & track all digital media campaigns with support and guidance from the Global Marketing Director (Social media & web)
- Develop materials by sourcing images and artwork and creating designs in alignment with brand standards.
- Report on analytics to gather important data for reporting, i.e. social media, website
- Assist in writing copy and literature to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Support in the upkeep and formatting of marketing materials via PowerPoint for client delivery as well as prepare presentations.
- Support content creation for our outlets, i.e. research into specific topics for thought leadership blogs, keep up with trending news & industry events, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Design skills – PowerPoint, Adobe Suite preferred
- Animation + videography capabilities a plus
- Active on social media
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, and at least a basic knowledge of CRM systems
Please submit a portfolio or examples of your work upon application.