Executive Assistant – London, UK
An Executive Assistant at TritonExec is a key role reporting into three Partners, ensuring that the they are able to execute their strategic priorities as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who also has experience as a Personal Assistant, who is eager to develop professionally, gaining exposure on key operational projects that help us continue our growth journey.
The successful individual will be a self starter with experience working in professional services, executive search and have an appreciation of technology. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Partners and will be responsible for helping organise their business and personal lives.
- Day to day organisation
- Diary management
- Scheduling interviews / meetings/conference calls across multiple time zones
- Data entry – Ensuring that all relevant information is added to TritonExec’s database in an accurate and timely manner
- Taking telephone messages and passing them onto the relevant consultants
- Typing documents as needed
- Booking meeting rooms. Assisting in organising and scheduling company events/trips/evening’s out
- Booking travel
- Heavy support is needed for the Partners personal lives, including supporting the partners wives.
- Email review and prioritization
- Pro-activeness for delivering assignments end to end
- Working across multiple time-zones, with the understanding that when Jonathan travels, requirements will fall outside of the normal working day.
- Working closely with Clients and candidates, building relationships with them to ensure process run smoothly
- Where required, execute on Office Management tasks, including arranging staff parties and office moves.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role supporting senior Directors in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and approachable style with an appreciation that requests arise outside of normal working hours
- Ability to build relationships quickly and manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Impeccable eye for detail with a can-do attitude
- Strong user of Microsoft office programmes, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Capable of adapting to a variety of personalities, responsibilities, and situations
- A hand on, self-starter who is action orientated with energy and drive.
- Strong personal resilience, with the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, and willing attitude to complete tasks within deadline and budget.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience working in professional services, executive search, or the technology industry.
- Experience working across multiple time zones and flexible with working hours, understanding that some needs fall outside of the working day.